1. Check the opening sizes with the sizes that were ordered N.B. Check the height and width.
2. Cut the top and bottom track to size. Please note: Top track size can be a different length from the bottom track size.
3. Always fit the top track first, then the bottom track, which should be set back in relation to the top track (approx 10 mm) Please fit the timber on to the floor first, then place the bottom track on top of the timber. If you insert a door in to position before securing the bottom track you can plumb the door up, then you can secure the bottom track in to the final position.
4. You need to fit back door/s first in the tracking, then the remaining door/s in any configuration that you require. The doors are positioned by lifting the top of the door in to the top track and then lowering the door, so that the wheels fit in to the groove in the bottom track. There is no need to secure the doors in to the tracking.
5. You can now adjust the doors in height by turning the screw above the wheels on the back of the door to plumb the door up.
6.If you are finding trouble fitting the doors, please phone for advice: 01236 751111 or 01236 753333.